After completing your educational program in Canada you are eligible for a Post Graduate Work Permit. This may be granted for a 1 to 3 year tenure.

After completion of 1 year work after education in Canada, you are eligible to apply for Immigration to Canada under the Express Entry System. You may be eligible to apply under a Provincial Nomination program as well.

For more information, please contact us.